March 12, 2017, 8:00 am
March 15, 2017, 5:00 pm
Save the date
Geotechnical Frontiers 2017 will take place March 12-15, 2017, in Orlando, Florida. Co-organized by Geo-Institute of ASCE and IFAI’s Geosynthetic Materials Association, it is the third edition of this popular conference combining the biannual Geosynthetics and annual Geo-Congress events.
A must-attend event for the geotechnical, civil engineering and geoprofessional communities, Geotechnical Frontiers 2017 will allow you to explore the newest developments in geotechnical technologies and the latest geotechnical engineering state-of-the-art-and-practice.
Booth Reservations – Now available
Hotel Reservations – Now Available
Registration – Open now!
Geotechnical Frontiers 2017 Program Committee
Program Committee Co-Chairs
Elizabeth Dwyre, PE, DGE, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Inc.
Jorge G. Zornberg, PhD, PE, University of Texas at Austin
Thomas L. Brandon, PhD, PE, Virginia Tech
Rick J. Valentine, PE, Valentine Engineering Associates, Inc.
Jie Han, PhD, PE, University of Kansas
Robert Mackey, PE, S2L, Inc.
Jennifer McKay, TenCate Geosynthetics
Short Course Chair
L. David Suits, NAGS
Student Activities Chair
Aaron S. Budge, PhD, PE, Minnesota State, Mankato
Brad Keelor, Director
Secretary General / Event Manager
Barbara Connett, IFAI
- Academy of Geo-Professionals (AGP)
- ADSC – International Association of Foundation Drilling
- Association of Environmental and Engineering Geologists (AEG)
- American Society of Civil Engineers – Florida Section East Central Branch Geo-Institute (ASCE FL)
- ASTM International (ASTM)
- Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA)
- Business Co-ordination House (BCH)
- Canadian Geotechnical Society (CGS)
- Deep Foundations Institute (DFI)
- Erosion Control Technology Council (ECTC)
- Fabricated Geomembrane Institute (FGI)
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- GeoProfessional Business Association (GBA)
- Geosynthetics Institute (GSI)
- International Association of Geosynthetic Installers (IAGI)
- The Nonwovens Institute (NWI)
- Pile Driving Contractors Association (PDCA)
- Transportation Research Board (TRB)
- United States Universities Council on Geotechnical Education and Research (USUCGER)
Under the Auspices of
- GEOSTRATA magazine
- Geosynthetics magazine
- Pile Buck magazine
- TechTex India
Barbara Connett, Education and Events Manager, IFAI
Help us spread the word about Geotechnical Frontiers 2017!
Do you know someone who should be receiving these emails? Encourage them to send an email to email@example.com to sign up for our list serve.Event Website
Venue Name: Hyatt Regency OrlandoVenue Website