November 12, 2017, 6:00 pm
November 15, 2017, 5:30 pm
Intercontinental Dallas, Dallas, Texas USA
Call for Abstracts OPEN NOW — Deadline Extended!
On behalf of the Unsaturated Soils Committee of the Geo-Institute (G-I) of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), and the TC 106 committee on Unsaturated Soils of the International Society of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE), you are cordially invited to submit abstracts for Pan-Am UNSAT 2017: Second Pan-American Conference on Unsaturated Soils (Unsaturated Soil Mechanics for Sustainable Geotechnics).
Download the Call for Abstracts
Submit your abstracts via the online paper submission system (CadmiumCD) by
November 23 December 16, 2016.
Submissions are encouraged from geoprofessionals, geotechnical engineers, practitioners, educators, researchers, firm owners, and others. Authors are requested to submit their abstracts to specific topics. The program committee will review all submissions and group them into appropriate sub-topic sessions based on their content.
● A00/ Stress State Quantification
● B00/ Experimental Laboratory and In Situ Testing
● C00/ Unsaturated Rock Behavior
● D00/ Unsaturated Permafrost Behavior
● Fundamentals (select a sub-topic):
- E01/ Flow Processes
- E02/ Shear Strength
- E03/ Stiffness and Dynamic Response
- E04/ Volume Change
● Numerical and Constitutive Modeling in Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Applications (select a sub-topic):
- F01/ Cohesive-Frictional Soils
- F02/ Collapsible Soils
- F03/ Expansive Soils
- F04/ Slope Stability
- F05/ Landfills
- F06/ Pavements
- F07/ Foundations
● G00/ Energy Geotechnics
● H00/ Sustainability
● I00/ Other Unsaturated Soil Subjects