By becoming a member of the Geo-Institute…
- you support and advance your profession
- you receive a bi-monthly eUpdate with Institute news
- you receive 6 issues of GEOSTRATA magazine every year, with access to our online issue archive
- you receive member discounts to G-I events, products, and services, including GeoCongress; books and journals; and continuing education programs
- you have access to a prestigious awards program for you to help your colleagues gain professional recognition
- you have access to numerous networking opportunities to exchange ideas and sharpen your skills
Who Can Join the Geo-Institute?
Membership is open to individuals and organizations engaged in geoprofessional research, education, design, testing, manufacturing, construction, operations, and maintenance.
What Kinds of Membership Does the Geo-Institute Offer?
There are four categories of Geo-Institute membership:
- ASCE Member with Geo-Institute selected as a primary—or an additional—Institute
- Individual Geo-Institute-Only member
- Student member
- Organizational member
What Does an Annual Geo-Institute Membership Cost?
- If you’re already an ASCE member, selecting the Geo-Institute as your primary institute membership is free.
- If you’re already an ASCE member, and a member of another institute, adding the Geo-Institute to your membership is only an additional $30/year.
- A one-year Individual Geo-Institute membership is $110/year.
- Student membership — with documentation of status as a full-time student — is free.
- Organizational Membership is $1,000/year.
How Do I Join the Geo-Institute?
- If you are already an ASCE member, sign in and choose “Select Institutes and Make Contributions” to add the Geo-Institute to your membership.
- If you are joining ASCE for the first time, choose the Geo-Institute as your Primary Institute of Interest.
- If you are not an ASCE member, and wish to join only the Geo-Institute, complete the Online Application. You may also download and submit a membership application. Please complete both sides of the application.
- You may also call ASCE Customer service at 800.548.2723 or send an email.
You can obtain proof of enrollment from the university registrar. Please do not send an image of your student ID.
Your entire organization can support G-I! Become an Organizational Member today. Learn more about the benefits, how to join, and see who’s already an OM!