We successfully delivered the 2020 Web Conference, and it is now on the ASCE On-Demand webinar catalog.
The topics, hosted by the G-I technical committees, included: Computational Geotechnics, Extreme Events - Embankments, Dams and Slopes, Geoenvironmental Engineering, Earth Retaining Structures, Soil Improvements, and Underground Engineering and Construction. Each technical committee vetted all presenters and topics. This series of technical presentations highlighted case histories on issues ranging from extreme events affecting infrastructure, challenging soils on-site projects, geotechnical engineering on tunnels, and more.
Don’t miss the opportunity to get Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- Computational Geotechnics Technical Committee Presentation on Numerical Analysis of Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering
- Geoenvironmental Engineering Technical Committee Presentation on Geotechnical Environmental Topics
- Earth Retaining StructuresTechnical Committee Presentation on Earth Retaining Structures
- Embankments, Dams and Slopes Technical Committee Presentation on Impacts of Recent Extreme Events on Civil Infrastructure
- Embankments, Dams and Slopes Technical Committee Presentation on Impacts of Extreme Events on Geotechnical Infrastructure
- Embankments, Dams and Slopes Technical Committee Presentation on Impacts of Recent Extreme Events
- Soil Improvement Technical Committee Presentation on Soil Improvement
- Underground Construction Engineering Technical Committee Presentation on Recent Advancements in Underground Engineering and Construction