The Geo-Institute’s Speakers Program provides local G-I chapters, student G-I chapters, and others associated with the Geo-Institute access to geotechnical experts who are willing to make technical presentations to your group. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, there is no travel and no travel reimbursement for ASCE or G-I sponsored events.
The G-I Technical Coordination Council is sponsoring the Special Speaker Program.
Download potential technical topics PDFs:
- Earthquake Engineering & Soil Dynamics
- Embankments, Dams, and Slopes
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Soil Improvement Committee
- Geosynthetics Technical Committee
For more information, please contact the Geo-Institute.
To request a speaker or a topic please submit the form: